With so many social media channels to work around with, and new ones emerging all the time, creating and managing a social media calendar can be overwhelming. How do you properly set up your social media marketing and ensure every post is on point before publishing? Our updated Social Media Calendar Template helps you visualize your entire lineup of social content, reschedule on the fly, and collaborate easily.
To get started with social media management, try our social media calendar template and the following tips:
- Create and manage a clear publication schedule. Our social media calendar template helps you gain clarity on which posts are going out when and on what channels. Map out each post, clarify what social media channel you’ll be publishing on, and set your social media marketing plan. Then, easily share your calendar with stakeholders so they know your publication schedule, too.
- Make scheduling posts with ease. Simply drag and drop tasks into the right date to schedule them on our social media calendar template. Use custom fields to clarify what channel you’ll be posting on.
- Take action on trends faster. With a clear schedule and organized social media management strategy, you can quickly jump on new trends or topics as they emerge so your brand doesn’t miss out on a moment.
- Cut the back and forth. Create and publish social content and visuals faster by assigning, reviewing, and approving work in one spot. Easily assign tasks to team members so everyone knows who’s doing what by when on the calendar.
When you get started with social media marketing for your business, the key is to post consistently and keep planning for what’s next. The reason being, you want your target network to have consistent engagement and experiences with your brand. But, you don’t want to just provide a consistent experience. You also want to be sure your audience sees a good mix of content between best practices, tips, engaging questions, promos, and more. As you mix up the content you share, you can start identifying what content your audience engages with the most and the least. This lets you make data-driven decisions and make an impact on your marketing goals and objectives. And the only way to ensure your business has a good mix of content and a consistent experience is by planning ahead with the help of a social content calendar.
By planning your social media strategy ahead of time you can guarantee:
- A better mix of content
- Hitting your social media goals
- Content is integrated well across your other marketing activities
- You don’t miss important holidays and events
Here’s why you need us
- Like an editorial calendar, a social media calendar can help you schedule, track, and manage your social media workflows. By keeping all of your information in one place, you can track every post while also getting a high-level overview of your social media strategy.
- With our social media calendar template, you can easily track all of your upcoming social posts, capture any new ideas, and look back on past social posts. With sections like “Ideas,” “Scheduled this week,” and “Later this month,” you will always have visibility into what’s coming next.
- What should be included in a social media calendar? Your social media calendar should help you track every post going out on any of your social media platforms. Include what channels you’ll be posting on, any images you’ll be including in the post, any @mentions or hashtags you should include, and when you’ll be posting